Jade Plants

Jade Plant

KjEQDZ29GCBEUeWgaby7rtZntGsaUKbLmcxu9CjdYsE= added on December 17, 2017 | Answered

My Jade plant has a very sturdy stalk and it is getting quite tall. I have a stick in the pot and have it tied to it for stability. I have lots of new growth from droppings. Is it normal to have this tall stalk and should I continue to tie it up or should I let it bend over? I am afraid it will break. Thank you

It is fine to tie it up, as this can happen from time to time. It could be that you may need a wider container to help keep it from falling over. You can also prune the plant lightly if it is too tall.

This article will refresh you on their care: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/jade-plant/jade-plant-care.htm

Here are more questions about Jade Plants