Jack In The Pulpit

Jack in the Pulpit

For 2 years, my friend and I have been trying to grow jack in the pulpits. Last fall, she put 1 corm, and I put 3, into the ground. Nothing happened . This spring (May), we each put 5 corms into 5 pots. I put 1 in full sun, 1 in shade, and 3 in part sun/shade. Still nothing. Help?

Jack-in-the-pulpits do better in shade, and the soil (which should be made up of a LOT of organic material) needs to stay moist.

You could try planting some corms directly into the ground in the fall -- again, make sure the soil is made up of content that the Jack-in-the-pulpit thrives in.

This article will give you some additional information on growing Jack-in-the-pulpits: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/jack-in-the-pulpit/growing-jack-in-the-pulpits.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jack In The Pulpit