Insecticide, Fungiside, Etc… For Roses

what is the best product to spray roses with as a preventative for insect, fungus, etc... and should it be systemic? Also, how often?

I personally use a product called Green Cure (fungicide) and spray my roses with it every 10 to 14 days to prevent powdery mildew, black spot and rust fungal attacks. It is an earth friendly product and has worked very well for me for several years now. I mix it at the Cure Rate per the label instructions each time. The prevention rate is a bit too weak for my area. I only use an insecticide if I absolutely have to and then start with one of the Safer insecticides. If my roses come under some form of major attack I give them a treatment of Bayer Tree & Shrub Granules per the label instructions for ornamentals/roses. This Bayer product takes care of most diseases and insect problems very well, it also contains some food to help give them strength at this needed time. It is a systemic product so I only use it if needed. If you have any problems with mites be sure to buy a good mitacide product to spray them as most insecticides will just kill the other insects that attack the mites and the mite populations will increase dramatically. Link: http://greencure.net/

00