Jasmine Plants

Indoor Jasmine Plant

1pensfan added on October 19, 2017 | Answered

Hi ! My indoor Jasmine plants have white spots on the leaves . What am I doing wrong ? Also , is there a spray to help control , what looks like spider mites ? Thanks Dale Mack

More than likely these are related issues. Spider mite damage can appear as white speckles but if it is a true white then I would consider a powdery mildew issue. Try reducing the humidity around the area, if possible. Otherwise, I have a recipe that I use to both regenerate plant soil, and to kill and protect against insects, and fungal pests. My recipe is as follows:

First, you will want to prime the soil with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

Here is an article for other ways to kill pests: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/special/organic/natural-home-pesticides-organic-garden-pest-control.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jasmine Plants