Indoor Hibiscus Care
I transplanted my hibiscus yesterday and brought it indoors. I thought the soil was wet enough for a day or two but when I saw it the next day the leaves were curled up like they needed water or were in shock. I notice the soil was somewhat dry so I watered it and sprayed the leaves. Is there anything else I can do, or did I kill it?
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
It is in shock. They need to be acclimated when brought inside. This article will help with that for next time:
It should recover just fine. These plants are prone to losing lots of leaves indoors in the winter anyway, and always come back from that. Keep it correctly watered and you should see new leaf growth.