Indian Hawthorn Shrubs

Indian Hawthorn-Poor Blooming

ronrico2020 added on March 14, 2018 | Answered

I have two large banks of indian hawthorn bushes. Plants are very healthy. I get very little blooming of flowers in the spring. Bushes are several years old and only once in this period have the bushes bloomed nicely. What I get are a few blooms here a few blooms there.???? I do try to stay ahead of the fungus and spray with daconil beginning in early spring. Could this be the culprit? I receive southern sun on both banks

Do you fertilize these regularly? This could be the culprit. It could be that it needs a little boost of phosphorus and potassium. This article give you more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/indian-hawthorn/growing-indian-hawthorn.htm

00
Here are more questions about Indian Hawthorn Shrubs