Pittosporum Plants

Identifying Pittisporum

Kimberley D'Adamo added on November 27, 2017 | Answered

Hello, I bought 2 pitt plants a year ago, and 2 more just recently. They were all labeled puttisporum silver sheen. However, once in the garden, the two sets look different. The new ones are very young, though, so I am wondering if maybe they are the same type, but need time to grow to look similar... Here are 2 photos of the first (older plants) purchase, and 2 of the second purchase (young plants). Can you tell me if these are the same types of plants, or different types? I am growing a hedge, so I want them to match and grow to the same height... Thank you

Kimberley DAdamo

Pictures loaded wrong...T clarify-photo 1 shows both old and new plant side by side (new plant is smaller one on left). Photo 2 shows new plant leaves closer up. Photo 3 shows old plant leaves close up.

00
Here are more questions about Pittosporum Plants