Q.I Removed 3 Monkshood Beautiful Plants Out Of Garden As We Are Getting A Puppy. I Did Not Realize It Was Poisonous! We Would Li
ke to convert the flower garden into a vegetable. How long do we have to wait or what should we plant to avoid any ingestion of t he poison? Does it dissipate with time?
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Only the plant is poisonous. If you removed the plant, then you have removed the toxins. They are not in ground and they do not transfer to other plants in that fashion.
You are clear to plant, if your soil has been amended with the proper amendments.
This article will help you to grow a vegetable garden: