What's your question? Ask

Hyacinth Plant

Q.I need to find a certified professional arborist.

Zone Milford, Pennsylvania 18337 | logabriel@netzero.net added on September 5, 2018 | Answered

In March of this year, five of my neighbor’s trees fell onto my house, doing extensive damage inside and out. My neighbor’s insurance company is denying my claim for restitution by saying the trees were not “defective.” Two of the trees that fell were dead; their remains are still in place after my neighbor’s workers cleared the trees off my house.

I need someone able to identify their remains as those of deceased trees, and testify in small-claims court to that fact. Stipend forthcoming.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on September 5, 2018

You will have to contact your local extension service to find someone for this type of work. This link will help you to find the closest one to you: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/extension-search

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Hyacinth Plant
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert