Fuchsia Plants

Fuchsia Plant

I love my Fuchsia plants but no matter what I do they always die. To me that's heartbreaking. Please help! I bought a beautiful red/purple flowered Fuchsia at Walmart. To me the abundant beautiful flowers looked like little ballerinas. I was so disappointed when the very next day it started drooping and shedding leaves and blooms and looked dried up. I had given it enough water and had it hanging on my Oak tree where it got shade and sometimes sun. This is Mississippi so it's already hotter than hell! Tell me what I can do to save it.

Fuchsia plants do not like it to hot, which makes it tough in a warmer climate as summer temperatures rise.
Here is a link to care and growing requirements.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/fuchsia/growing-fuchsia-flower.htm

00
Here are more questions about Fuchsia Plants