What's your question? Ask

Tree Problems

Q.Tree Trunks in New Yard

Anonymous added on April 12, 2011 | Answered

I have tree trunks in my new yard. How do I get rid of them or make them rot faster?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on April 12, 2011

The best you can do without manual removal is to make sure it rots faster. Drill some holes in it and fill them with a high nitrogen fertilizer, then water the stump. Repeat this every few months and the tree stump should rot quickly.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Tree Problems
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert