What's your question? Ask

Palm Trees

Q.I Have An Overgrown “Some Type” Of House Palm That Is Way Too Tall And Spindly. What Do I Do ?

Zone 55427 | 1ksimpson added on May 18, 2020 | Answered

I am not sure what type of palm this is. It has outgrown our space. Not sure how to take care of or how to correct this. Please help ?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on May 20, 2020

You can cut the tops off of both stems and place them in pots of soil and they should root. Leave a nice size stem with them.

Then I would cut more off the leftover 2 stems and those stubs should regrow.



Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Palm Trees
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert