Mesquite Trees

Yellowing Mesquite Tree

damar@acutruss.com added on March 16, 2015 | Answered

I have a mature Mesquite tree in Phoenix. In the month of March, most of the tree leaves have turned yellow. Have I watered the tree too much and I stop watering for a period?

The yellowing of leaves on mesquite trees could be caused by improper watering, a nutrient imbalance, or pests and diseases. How much and how often do you water your mesquite tree? Check the soil - is it soggy? If you have over-watered it, then you need to refrain from watering it for a little bit. Have you been fertilizing your tree? Inspect the tree closely - does the tree have any signs of insect damage?

For more information on the care of mesquite trees, please visit the following link:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/mesquite/growing-mesquite-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Mesquite Trees