Money Plants

Money Tree Still Drops Leaves

wmdearman added on September 25, 2015 | Answered

We have a money tree, and after about 3 months it started dropping leaves, even though we follow directions on care. They wither up turn brown and drop off. I water and feed it every 10 days and take care not to over water it. What can I do to get it back on the right track? This is about the 4th one we have had and they all do the same thing. My wife is so frustrated that she has ordered me not to get another one because of the difficulty of caring for them. HELP!

You may need to adjust the watering. Don't water on a schedule, make sure you water well then allow the soil to dry out.
Since a Money Tree plant is a tropical light, temperatures and humidity all will play an important part in the success of this houseplant.

Here is a link to refresh you on the care requirements.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/pachira-money-tree/growing-money-tree-houseplant.htm

00
Here are more questions about Money Plants