Q.I Accidentally Sprayed Bayer Rose And Shrub Disease Control On My Vegetable Plants.
As soon as I realized I had the wrong sprayer (10 minutes maybe) I watered the plants all over hopefully to wash it off. Worried that I have poisoned our food supply.
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
It's hard to say. It is systemic so the product is absorbed internaly. Once it is inside, you can't wash it off. I don't believe I would want to eat those vegetables but you may want to call the company and ask them.