Container Hydrangea Plants

Hydrangeas

Rhondag6 added on September 7, 2017 | Answered

I took cuttings of my hydrangea plants back in early August. I've put them in little pots and into a see-through container and have kept them in my yard, but out of full sun. I'm wondering, what is my next step? I haven't checked to see if they have roots, but do I bring the inside the house for the winter? And keep them in the see-thru container? Thanks Rhonda

Personally, I like to mix a a tablespoon of honey, and an aspirin tab into a gallon container, and use this as rooting hormone to apply to the soil through watering. Keep the soil moist, not wet, and do not let it dry out completely until they are rooted. They will do just fine indoors over the winter in a semi brightly lit area. This article will help you further:https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/hydrangea-propagation.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Hydrangea Plants