Pindo Palm Trees

How to Bring Dying Pindo Palm Tree to Life

inte6131 added on April 22, 2015 | Answered

Purchased my Pindo palm tree November 2014. A month later it started getting brown; my landscaper said it is still alive but I don't see it that way. It is completely brown.

Since the problems started soon after planting the palm you may consider how it was planted. Was it placed in the soil at the same level it was growing in the container? How is your soil? Your Pindo Palm needs good well draining soil. Is it receiving adequate water? Or is it over watered?
A good quality fertilizer is important. They should be fertilized during growth periods with a slow release fertilizer. Keep fertilizer 2 feet away from the trunk so that it does not get burned.

I have listed a link about the Pindo Palm and it required care.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/pindo-palm/growing-pindo-palm-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Pindo Palm Trees