Rubber Tree Plants

Pruning Rubber Plant

How soon or tall should rubber plant from clipping be pruned to allow plant to start branches? I received clipping from friend and I potted approx 2 years ago. My rubber plant is approx 21 inches tall now. I would like to prune so I can get plant to start branching out. The clipping has been growing for approx two years now and looks very healthy, so I know I have the right lighting and watering down. How tall should I let plant get before I prune for the first time? Thank you for your help in advance.

You can cut off the tops and the plant will put out side shoots to compensate for the pruning. The branch you cut will not grow any longer,but other branches will develop to take its place for height of the plant.

00
Here are more questions about Rubber Tree Plants