Bell Pepper Plants

Growing Red Bell Peppers

I live in south Texas, so we have a long growing season and don't have to deal much with freezing. I planted some red bell peppers about 6 weeks ago and I have yet to see any fruit set on the plants. The plants are growing and seem to be putting out a lot of leaves but with very little fruit setting. Also, I am growing these peppers in a garden box (square foot garden) and I don't know if that makes a difference. Have fertilized with liquid seaweed as a foliar and soil fertilizer as well as using a sea tea dilution. Any recommendations or thoughts?

Normally when you see lots of foliage and little flowers/fruit, this is an indicator of too much nitrogen and too little phosphorus. Use bone meal to add phosphorus. That should fix it. This article has other information:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/phosphorus-plant-growth.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants