Cilantro Plants

Growing Cilantro and Basil

I am growing cilantro for the first time. I cut a few pieces to have with salads but since then have not cut any. It now is about 1-2 feet tall and has flowers on it. I am thinking it has 'bolted'. I don't know what to do with it now. I bought the plant already growing from a greenery shop. I live in Nebraska. Can I freeze cilantro? If so, how do I do this? My basil is doing really well. I pull leaves off before it flowers. Can I freeze this for later use, too? How do I go about this, too?

alanburniston

yes it has bolted best to start again make sure to use plants or seeds that are for leaf growth rather than seed growth does not freeze you can freeze basil but best to make it into a pesto sauce first if it is sweet basil that you have growing best of luck

00
Here are more questions about Cilantro Plants