Mango Trees

Growing a Sampling

italivan added on March 22, 2018 | Answered

I have a tropical mango plant and the leaves are starting to turn brown and its struggling to grow. It is almost three months or more now and is not even a foot tall. How can I help it to grow?

Can you send a picture? This can be hard to diagnose, as this can happen for many, many reasons. If I am able to see it, then I can better diagnose what is going on.

I would imagine that a fungal infection has set in. Make sure to only water when the top of the soil is almost completely dry. At this point, if all leaves are turning brown, then it could be that it is passed the point of saving.

This article will give you more information on the care of these: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/mango/growing-mango-trees.htm

00
Here are more questions about Mango Trees