Grevillea Plants

Grevillea ‘Long John’

elsid2272 added on September 30, 2017 | Answered

I have a 3yr old Grevillea 'Long John' in the ground. It is thriving and looks beautifully alive. But for the last 3 months or so the foliage is turning from a dark green to yellow. I had been watering it twice a week for 8 minutes and when I noticed it getting lighter I changed it to 8 minutes once a week. It did not seem to make any difference, it is now almost yellow. But it still looks absolutely blooming. WHY IS THIS PLANT TURNING YELLOW?

This sounds like a pH issue. Is this close to any water outlets, or maybe the street? It appears to be experiencing some pH swings. I would recommend applying dolomitic lime to the area around the tree. Here is a link to some articles that will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/grevillea/

00
Here are more questions about Grevillea Plants