Hydrangea Plants

Green Plant

Shahin added on April 20, 2015 | Answered

Couple of days ago I bought this plant, but don't know its name and how to take if it. Please write me its name and caring instructions. I first thought it would be coleus, but plant sellers here say it's not coleus. This plant didn't grow long. Thanking you. Shahin.

Thanks again. The picture I sent and in reply the page link you sent me, my plant doesn't mach with none of them. It's flowers are very tine and yellow, some flowers are red also, leafs are also different. Now I'm little beat confused. Please see my picture again.
Thanking you.
Shahin.

Shahin - I am pretty confident it is "variegated hydrangea (H. macrophylla ‘Variegata’)" The photo in the care article I sent is another variety of hydrangea. If you google "variegated hydrangea (H. macrophylla ‘Variegata’)" you will see ones with the same types of leaves and tiny flowers.

00

I would say it is a type of variegated hydrangea (H. macrophylla 'Variegata')

For information on how to take care of hydrangea, please visit the following link:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/growing-hydrangeas-hydrangea-care-guide.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hydrangea Plants