Gardenia Plants

Gardenia Plant

ziaaizzia added on October 15, 2017 | Answered

I live in United Arab Emirates and I live in a central A/C appartment. In Feb 2017 I purchased 3 gardenia plants which have good flowers and kept near the windows. For 3 months the plant was good and I used to water them just to keep the soil moist. After 3 months the leaves became yellow and started falling and no flowers and now there are only twigs left. I need your kind advise as I am again planning to purchase this plant. I love this plant beyond anything. Thanks and Regards. Zia Tel: 00971508484720 e-mail: ziaaizzia@yahoo.com

This could have been a simple over-watering issue. It is best to let the top of the soil dry slightly between watering. Here is an article that will help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/gardenia/growing-gardenias-indoors.htm

00
Here are more questions about Gardenia Plants