Gardenia Plants

Gardenia Bush Dying Leaves

I have a potted gardenia bush. I moved it inside during the winter months and tried everything to keep it healthy. I put a humidifier on it and had it in a sunny location, although not direct sunlight. Most of the leaves dried and fell off in spite of my efforts. Now I have moved it back outside since the weather has warmed. Little, if any, leaves have regrown and no evidence of buds at all. I recently fertilized it with Miracle Grow. I am at a loss as to what to do to help what once was a beautiful bush regain its beauty. Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

It is normal for plants to shed their leaves when there is a change in their environment. Most plants will recover from this after some time and regrow their foliage. This article may also help:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/gardenia/gardenia-care-to-get-a-gardenia-bush-to-bloom.htm

00
Here are more questions about Gardenia Plants