Fuchsia Plants

Fuchsia Dies Out

I LOVE fuchsia - every year I get a lovely, bushy hanging basket, which I hang in the shade of my porch (it gets a short stretch of early morning sun), and within three weeks the plant has lost most of its leaves and looks like a basket of sticks. I water every morning, making sure it drains, and sometimes in the evening in the hotter weather. Someone told me to prune it back. I've tried that as well, some success but not enough to say so. I don't see any bugs - what am I doing wrong?

This is actually more common than you think. You're not doing anything wrong. The plant may simply need to be trimmed back a bit to promote new growth. This article should help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/fuchsia/no-fuchsia-blooms.htm

00
Here are more questions about Fuchsia Plants