Elephant Ear Plants

Elephant Ears

angela bradley added on November 29, 2017 | Answered

Something is eating holes in my elephant ears. It started about the time the weather started to cool down. Which was not long ago. I live in Jackson, Alabama. About an hour and half north of Mobile. I have recently moved into my grandmothers house and have never had a yard before. Not used to outside plants or their problems yet. What can I do, safely? I have a dog. Thanks for your time. Angela Bradley

I would recommend Neem oil to keep bugs away from your plants. Just don't spray them in full sun. Wait until a cloudy day, or afternoon. This article will give you more information to their care, in the meantime: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/elephant-ear/growing-elephant-ear-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Elephant Ear Plants