Animal Control In The Garden

Effective Dog Repellent

Thanks for the help! Cayenne pepper? Is chili powder (food spice) the same thing? Also, I live in a rainy area. Whatever I put down is immediately diluted, and ALL the local dogs leave their "gifts" day and night. Is there anything I can use that doesn't dilute, is reasonably priced and EFFECTIVE? The stronger the better, and at this point - - I don't even care if it ruins my grass, if it does its job. I want those dogs to STAY OUT of my yard! Thanks again, and please do your best!

No, cayenne pepper and chili powder (made from the chili pepper) are not the same; however, you can certainly use your chili powder to help repel these dogs. Here is an article with suggestions that may help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/problems/pests/natural-homemade-dog-repellent.htm

00
Here are more questions about Animal Control In The Garden