Succulent Plants

Echiveria Blooms

Hi. I live in Queensland Australia and have not had much luck with gardening except for my succulents recently. I have 3 varieties of echiveria that are blooming. One seems to be dying now after blooming for a while(image 1). One is falling over with the weight of its blooms(image 2). And the third has just started ou(image 3)t. This is all new to me and I don't know if I need to do something to propagate them or if there is anything else I should be doing. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance. Regards Yasmin

Your plants look quite healthy! The biggest key to success with Echiveria is well draining soil!

You can actually remove the flower stem at the base of the plant if you feel it is doing damage to the plant.

Echiveria will generally bloom once a year.

Here is a link with more care information.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/cacti-succulents/echeveria/caring-for-echeveria-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Succulent Plants