Dutchman's Pipe Vines

Dutchman’s Pipe Not Flowering

My dutchman's pipe vine is growing great but it has not bloomed. Can you tell me what I need to do to get it to bloom next year?

There can be a few reasons your dutchman's pipe vine is not blooming.

The first is that the plant may not be getting enough sunlight. While a plant can survive in less than ideal light conditions, it has a hard time blooming without the proper amount of sun. Check the amount of sun the plant is getting and see if you might be able to get more light to it either by perhaps pruning a tree or moving nearby object. You may also want to think about moving the plant to a spot where it would get better light.

The other reason that a plant may not bloom is a lack of phosphorus. This article will explain more about that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/phosphorus-plant-growth.htm

00
Here are more questions about Dutchman's Pipe Vines