Knockout Rose Bushes

Double Knockout Rose

I purchased a double knockout rose bush last year. It was PP16202. I have not had any problems with any of my rose bushes before. This beautiful bush, that I had wonderful roses all summer long, did not come back this year. I purchased this at SAMs Club in Madison, WI about this time of year. I am so disappointed in this bush. Can you please tell what I can do? Naturally, I did not save my sales receipt but I do have the tag that was on it. I hope you can help. I cannot afford to purchase any other one this year. My name is Marilyn McWilliams.

Hi Marilyn. I would suggest taking what you do have to the Sam's Club and see if they are willing to help you. Many times places such as Sams Club, Home Depot and Lowes just provide a place for a local vendor to display their plants for sale. That means that the actual store does not provide any warranty but perhaps the vendor will. Having the tag with number on it may be very helpful. If Sams Club does not offer much help ask them if there is a way you can contact the vendor whom supplied them with the roses.

00
Here are more questions about Knockout Rose Bushes