What's your question? Ask


Q.Does anyone know where I can get replacement glazing capping strips for an Edward Owen Greenhouse?

Fam.farish added on April 8, 2019 | Answered

This is the press down strip which holds the glass in place. It pushes down over an arrow head shaped part of the wall and roof bars of the greenhouse

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on April 8, 2019

Do a Google search for greenhouse parts and repairs.
You should be able to find a supplier of these glazing strips.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert