Hello, I read the article on dividing iris. I was going to do this today, but realized I may be too late. We live in Alaska, and fall is in full swing. Should I wait until next year and do it earlier in the summer, or am I safe to do it now? My iris did not bloom much this summer, and I have never divided them, so I feel I need to do this--but we can get a frost any week now.
Thanks for your answers,