Daffodils in Pots

I have moved into a condo and don't have a garden. I am growing herbs and green beans in pots in front of a window. I was thinking of planting daffodils in the bean pots in the autumn, bringing them outdoors until January when there will be hard frosts, then bringing them indoors. Can I keep them in a basement until growth appears and then bring them upstairs into the sun where it will be at least 70 degrees? Can I plant beans again in the same pots after the daffodil foliage dies back?

I don't see why not. Anything is worth a try and sometimes experimenting is the only way to know for sure. I think about the only thing that may be an issue with this is the watering of your beans, which could result in too much moisture for the dormant bulbs, resulting in rot. But again, you won't know for certain until you try.

Here are more questions about Daffodils