Curry Plants

Curry Plant

I live in NJ and I have a curry plant at home. It keeps getting infested with scales all the time. I pruned them during the winter but got infested with mites and scales. I love curry plants, as I use them for my cooking. But have no clue on how to get rid of those scales from my plants. I do have some friends who have these plants and their plants are very healthy, without any bugs. During winter I keep in my son's room where the plant gets sunlight all day long. Still same trouble. I use water meter before watering the plants. When the water meter shows moist or dry, then only I water my plants. Please help me. I have used oil sprays like mild soap and also changed soil. But no use. Bought new pots, which have 3 holes to drain extra water also.

Hose down the plants and then treat them with neem oil. It is both safe and effective against these pests. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/problems/pests/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Curry Plants