Crimson Sweet Watermelon Plants

Crimson Sweet Watermelon

I live in Cheshire, Connecticut and planted Burpee brand Crimson Sweet Watermelon in late June. I have been watering the plant constantly, and at times, when the soil is dry, heavily. I have observed about 10 male flowers, and a bee went in about half of them, but did not have a female flower to pollinate, so it just flew off. This is my first time growing watermelon, so I have just been reading about growing them online. I need help soon because no female flowers have appeared. I read that female flowers should appear soon after male flowers do bit none have :( Please help me the total growing time is 80 days.

This is normal behavior, especially given the unusually warm temps this season. It will put out lots of male blossoms at first and will eventually put out female blossoms. If you see the female blossoms and immature fruit falling off, you may need to hand pollinate. This article will help with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/cucumber/hand-pollinating-melons.htm

00
Here are more questions about Crimson Sweet Watermelon Plants