What's your question? Ask

Hyacinth Plant

Q.Control of jojoba

Zone 85118 | mmwm1000 added on February 15, 2017 | Answered

How do I get rid of jojoba?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on February 18, 2017

I found a link that does list the agents used on the control of Jojoba, but I would suggest you talk with your local County Extension Office to advice on the plant and how to control specific to your region.
I have included a link to help you locate your nearest office.



Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Hyacinth Plant
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert