China Doll Plants

China Doll Plant

Anonymous added on December 20, 2016 | Answered

Someone sent me a China Doll Plant when my husband past away. I loved it! It was beautiful! I guess the reason for loving this plant so much is that my husband and I adopted our daughter 12 years ago. My husband always called Andrea (our daughter) China Doll. So you see now why I love this plant so much. My beautiful plant died and I tried everything, from pruning it back made sure it was getting enough of the sunlight. I'm wanting to buy another China Doll Plant. I'm just not sure where to buy one from. I'd greatly appreciate if you could help me. Thank you Teresa

JeffreyGardener

China Doll plant (Radermachera sinica) is a pretty common plant. If you live in the United States, it shouldn't be to hard at all for you to find another one. Many of your large garden centers, nurseries, and even hardware stores get a large collection of houseplants at certain times of the year. You can call the stores directly to find out if they've received (or when they'll receive) a mixed collection of houseplants. Any local nursery with a houseplant collection worth its salt will have someone who can help you find China Doll plants.

When you do get another one, you may want to follow GardeningKnowHow's instructions on how to care for it here: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/china-doll/radermachera-sinica.htm

00
Here are more questions about China Doll Plants