Chili Pepper Plants

Chili Plants With White Spots on Leaves

I have chili plants from seeds, which were doing really good and now they have beautiful chilies. Problem: lately I've been seeing the leaves have white spots and today I saw tiny white bugs around those spots, which seem to be spreading. FYI: This whole scenario started with my Mint leaves and Basil, which were kept right beside the chili plants (All indoors, separate pots), around 7-10 days back. I didn't realize that it was some disease, so I trimmed all mint and basil leaves but the new growing leaves also seem to have the same thing again. What can I do to get rid of this supposed disease? I have Neem Oil. I don't want to lose my chili plants which I've spent so much time on!

Doreen's

Look for signs of aphids, if found, spray twice weekly, with mild soap water making sure u get under all leaves. Tough battle, persistence prevails.

00
Here are more questions about Chili Pepper Plants