Jasmine Plants

Carolina and Star Jasmine

I have recently purchased an arbor. I also purchased both Carolina and Star jasmine. I wanted to know if I can grow these two plants together on the same structure? If so, how will I intertwine them so they both grow over the entire structure? I got the two different vines so I would have flowers all through summer instead of just spring with the Carolina jasmine.

Depending on the size of your arbor, you might want to purche another set and plant on both sides of the arbor. This way, they will meet at the top and your arbor will be evenly covered. Don't worry too much about trying to intertwine the stems, they will do this naturally. This article should help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/jasmine/growing-jasmine-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Jasmine Plants