Palm Tree Problems

Caring for Palm Trees

I have an eight-foot high palm tree, which has started tilting on one side at its head. What should I do to correct it? I have been advised to use a homemade fertilizer for palm trees, consisting of 1 can of beer, 1 cup of Epsom salts, 1/2 cup of ammonia, and 2 cups of water. Then, I'm to apply an ounce of this mixture per gallon of water. Will this work? What is the substitute for beer, because we do not get it in our part of world.

Manure makes an excellent fertilizer in early spring. You can also use a palm tree fertilizer high in potassium. Taken from this article: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/date/date-palm-tree-care.htm
The preferred formula for palm tree fertilizer is either an 8-2-12 blend, or a 12-4-12. Always follow package direcctions.
Some palm don't have a straight trunk, and "lean" to the side. This depends on variety. If your plant is one that leans, don't worry.
I had a horrendous expereience with a home remedy containing Epsom Salts and a greenhouse full of Boston Ferns. Since then, I just can't trust home remedies.

00
Here are more questions about Palm Tree Problems