Bamboo Plants

Caring for Indoor Bamboo Plant

I have 4 bamboo indoor plants. My friend gave them to me as a gift a couple of years ago. When I got them, they were in a vase of water and they were a pretty green, then I started to notice the long stem part of it started turning yellow. So far I only have two left. I am hoping you can tell me what I have done wrong.

nz grower

they dont like tap water, rain water is what they prefer. mine went yellow too after buying them, then i read about tap water turning them yellow, i trimmed the yellow leaves off and only use rain water and they've come right..i think some have to adjust to a different growing situation also, different light + temps. when mine were sick looking i stuck them outside on a table under a veranda thinking they were dying and their growth took off with lovely green leaves, now they're back inside colur has faded again.

00
Here are more questions about Bamboo Plants