Care of Crocosmia Planted in Pots

I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia, zone 7. On April 12, I dug up out of my garden numerous Emily McKenzie crocosmias and then planted them in 3 pots on our deck. Significant green shoots came up and turned brown, but no flowers. I fed the pots with Miracle Grow, kept them sufficiently watered, and one time added vinegar to the water for acidity. I am an experienced gardener and baffled. Should I toss them or is there hope they may bloom next year? Thank you for any suggestions or thoughts.

The plants could have been suffering from transplant shock, a common problem. They will probably come back next year after they recover. Since they are not actively growing now, don't fertilize any more, and water only once they dry out.

Here are more questions about Crocosmias