Calla Lily Plants

Can White and Yellow Calla Lilies (Arum?) Be Planted in the Same Bed.

Nana Jen added on March 20, 2013 | Answered

I have planted white (have not bloomed yet, first year) and yellow  calla lilies in a damp postion/bed.  Comments please. In ignorance I also planted pink in the same bed. I now understand that pink do not like damp positions. I have removed all except one pink and planted in a drier position. The one pink seems to be thriving, so I have left it. Comments please.

I think that you should be ok. As long as the soil is well fed, I think you are ok to do this.

00

Callas are equally stunning as a single color mass or mixed color mass. They like a rich, well-draining, slightly moist soil. This article should help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/calla-lily/growing-calla-lilies-and-care-of-calla-lilies.htm

00
Here are more questions about Calla Lily Plants