Camellia Plants

Camellia Problem

The problem with my camellia is, I believe, it has frost and/or sun damage, which occurred when I had to relocate the pot due to the fence falling down in high winds. As a result, all the leaves and buds turned brown, but are still firmly attached. My question is: will it recover? If there is a chance of recovery, is there anything I can do to improve chances such as pruning, etc? I have moved the plant back to its original position, as it did do well there.

This sounds like the plant has a bit of scorch. It is a problem that happens during unusually cold, windy weather. Leave them alone for now. There is a good chance the leaves will regrow. You can prune them later if they do not start to grow leaves.

00
Here are more questions about Camellia Plants