Euonymus Plants

Brown Leaves on Euonymus

I have the regular euonymus - green with white around the edges. They are small, compact little bushes. A few of them have started getting brown leaves interspersed with the rest of their leaves. There is not a lot of them but enough that they are quite noticeable. They are falling off and making a pile all around the bush. I'm not sure what is causing this. Anything you can help me with would be great.

Euonymus can lose a few leaves without hurting the plant. If it's just a few leaves, I wouldn't be too concerned. Just as we lose a few hairs at times, plants lose leaves. However if it continues or gets worse, that might be a sign of several things. One problem could be powdery mildew, this can be controlled by using neem oil.

Here are more questions about Euonymus Plants