Brazilian Cactus

Brazilian Cactus

I have several Brazilian Cactus plants that I put out on the deck this summer. They are Heliocereus spec. HU988, according to the image I found on the Internet. I need to know what to spray them with (safely) before I bring them in the house. I live in western Washington and the nights are getting into the 40's. I don't want to take a chance on bringing in any pests, so please tell me what I need to use to insure that the Brazilians are pest free when I bring them in.

One of the best ways I have found is giving the plants a thorough hosing down with water before bringning them inside. I also like treating them with neem oil, just in case something was missed. Here is more information on neem oil: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Brazilian Cactus