Raised Garden Beds

Brace for a Raised Garden Bed

Sue C added on April 28, 2017 | Answered

I purchased a metal raised garden bed - actually purchased three - after receiving and putting the beds together I realized there was no brace as indicated on the directions. I contacted the company and was told they did not provide the brace. They told me I needed to purchase a threaded rod at the hardware store. However, when I search for this product I do not see anything that has the ends to attach to the bolts on the inside of the beds. I am somewhat tool handy . . .but I have no idea what to ask for beyond a "threaded rod with ends appropriate for attachment" . . . Suggestions, please . . . Thank you, Sue C.

I would take the information and a picture of the raised bed structure to your local hardware or home improvement center. They should be able to help you with the missing piece from your purchase.

Here are more questions about Raised Garden Beds