What's your question? Ask

Hyacinth Plant

Q.Brace for a raised garden bed

Zone 40291 | Sue C added on April 28, 2017 | Answered

I purchased a metal raised garden bed – actually purchased three – after receiving and putting the beds together I realized there was no brace as indicated on the directions. I contacted the company and was told they did not provide the brace.

They told me I needed to purchase a threaded rod at the hardware store. However, when I search for this product I do not see anything that has the ends to attach to the bolts on the inside of the beds.

I am somewhat tool handy . . .but I have no idea what to ask for beyond a “threaded rod with ends appropriate for attachment” . . .

Suggestions, please . . .

Thank you,

Sue C.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on April 29, 2017

I would take the information and a picture of the raised bed structure to your local hardware or home improvement center. They should be able to help you with the missing piece from your purchase.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Hyacinth Plant
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert