Bottle Brush Trees

Bottlebrush Plant

Wynne Clark added on May 2, 2018 | Answered

We have planted a 4ft bottlebrush in ordinary soil with adding some ericaceous soil in a relatively sunny spot, about 2 months ago. It is now showing signs of distress by it's leaves curling up almost crispy looking, with them fading slightly in colour. Can you suggest a solution, or is all lost. Thank you Wynne Clark

Can you include a photo? This sounds like a bacterial/fungal infection but I want to be sure. It is always good to add dolomitic lime and wettable sulfur to the area once per year anyways, but this is also a good spot treatment for many infections in the soil. I would try this first, as it will likely clear it up.

Again, if you can include a photo, I will be able to better guide you on what should be done from here.

00
Here are more questions about Bottle Brush Trees