Bonsai Trees

Bonsai Help

I have a maple bonsai and it's still a seed. I'm doing the thing where you put it in a brown paper towel that's wet and place it in your refrigerator and in a zip lock bag. I have the fertilizer I want to use for it but I'm not suppose to "feed" in the first month. By "feeding," do people mean giving it fertilizer? Or giving it water, sunlight, and carbon? If it's the fertilizer (which i think it is), then what do you plant the seed in once it starts to sprout? I can't put it in a pot of fertilizer, so what do I use? Normal dirt outside? Cause that doesn't sound very healthy for very delicate plants. So my question is "what dirt do I use to plant my seed?"

Yes, feeding means to fertilize your plant - a balanced fertilizer should work fine. As for the soil, try regular potting soil.

Here are more questions about Bonsai Trees